Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

Quinn got the perfect birthday gift from Grandma Duce this year...his very own bubble lawn mower! A few weeks ago, Quinn got his chance to mow the lawn with his Dad. And he LOVED it! He mowed and mowed and mowed....... (good thing his mower doesn't take gas!)
Hal is quite the lawn man himself! He's the first one in the neighborhood each spring to fire up the lawn mower and officially kick off lawn mowing season! Though I can't complain, our lawn always looks nice and it's all to Hal's credit.

I like to think Hal was some kind of master lawn gardner in a previous life. He just knows what he's doing! The fact that Quinn naturally took up a love for lawn mowing proves that he is indeed 50% made from Hal!

I wonder how many miles this baby is going to chalk up this summer?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! i love it when my kids can play outside and "help" daddy!

Laura Duce said...

I hope he still likes mowing when he's a teenager! :)

Unknown said...

There's nothing cuter than a little boy imitating his dad! My boys are wanting to use the real mower these days :0 yikes

weloveadoption said...

That is great that Hal enjoys mowing the lawn. That is definitely not Koby's favorite thing so I don't know where Hal learned how to do it so well and love it so much. I usually am the one that decides to mow the lawn but I also enjoy it. I am sure that your yard always looks so good.