Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In Loving Memory

Jennie Rosa Fonnesbeck Duce
April 18, 1917 - January 20, 2009

My dear, sweet Grandmother Duce quietly left this earthly life and is now joyously reunited with her husband and many other family members. Although I feel the loss of her presence and my heart is saddened, I know that I will be with her and my grandpa again. Both my Grandpa and Grandma Duce held special places in my heart. I grew to love and appreciate the kind of people they were and the incredible lives they lived. I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to spend time visiting grandma in Idaho Falls while living in Driggs the past two summers. She even got to come visit us in Driggs our first summer there (the picture of her holding Quinn was taken during her visit). I have many wonderful memories of my grandma and they bring comfort to me at this time. Until we meet again, I love you Grandma Duce.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

That is such a sweet picture of her holding Quinn. You'll be so glad you have that! (I'm sure you are)