Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas really was wonderful this year. I think it gets more and more fun as the kids get older. It was so fun to watch Quinn & Madison open their presents, and listen to Madison talk about the day that Jesus was born. Spending time with family really was great. We spent Christmas in Brigham City with my family. We missed having Jens and Becky with us, but they were able to enjoy Christmas together in their new home in warm, sunny Arizona! We also spent a few days in Grace visiting the Bennetts, but we didn't even get out our camera while we were there. I think we were picture taking worn out!


4 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Cute pictures. Looks like Christmas was fun for you guys. On that last picture is he snowboarding off of a pavilion? We just had a kid in our ward shatter his back trying to sled off of the roof of his house. Needless to say he has many surgeries ahead of him. Anyway, it looks like you all got plenty spoiled and Santa found all of you.

Unknown said...

Cute photos! Your gingerbread house was way cute. I'm still bitter about not getting the Willow Tree nativity this year grrr. How is the perrrfect pet Suzie doing? I hope she doesn't shed. ha ha :0)

Sarah Woolley said...

It sure does get more and more fun as the kids get older. Last year was sure fun, but this year Ericka was so very fun to watch open presents. Thanks for the Christmas card...you guys are so cute! How is everything going for you? We miss you so much! Sorry I haven't been good at keeping in touch...I'll do better.

Serenity said...

What a fun Christmas! I love all the pics on your slide (I wish I looked that good with no make up, seriously) Your kids are just the cutest!!