Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quinn's Video Debut

We just discovered that Quinn has picked up a new skill...reading sight words. Actually, I know he's not reading, but he's at least got a few memorized. Madison has a sight words video she likes to watch (I wish I could say it's all because of my good teaching) and Quinn usually gets stuck watching it too. Little did I know he was actually paying attention! Don't mind the dirty undershirt he's wearing in the video, or the fact that he doesn't have on pants! The backwards hat was all his doing too. Sometimes you just have to take what you can get!

2 comments:

weloveadoption said...

That is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is a very smart boy. You are doing a great job at being a good mommy. And the T-shirt and backward hat look cute on him too. I wouldn't worry.

Anonymous said...

WOAHHHH!!! HE'S SO SMART! cute too :)