Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Change Is A Coming!

Our family will be experiences three life-changing events in the next few days and weeks! First, we'll be welcoming a new baby girl into the family any day now. Next, we'll be moving to Eastern Idaho (I'm trying to convince myself that I will be able to handle the weather over there!). And last, Hal will be starting a new job. All taking place during the month of March! Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Actually, we are really excited for all 3 events and looking forward to what the future holds. We know this is the right path for our family and feel that we are being blessed. Life is good and we're still smiling! :)

5 comments:

Kameo said...

How exciting I hope everything goes smoothly. Moving is the best when your pregnant all you have to do is stand and point. Good Luck with it all we wish you the best.

Laura Duce said...

We're thinking of you! Good Luck! Can't wait to see and meet baby Bennett. I'm glad everything is working out for you. I hear your new house is awesome and has plenty of room for us. :) We love you!

weloveadoption said...

I am so excited for you guys on all 3 changes. I think it will be wonderful having a new little niece and having you guys live closer. We are hoping to see you more often. Let us know when that little one arrives and if you could use some help moving.

Monique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Sarah your baby is beautiful! Where and when are you moving? I'm out of the loop! Good luck with everything!