Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

We headed south to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. One of our stops was to visit my Grandma Elam. The kids adored her and it was so sweet to watch her play with them. Quinn and Grandma had a ball playing cars together! I love my Grandma so much and wish I got to see her more often.
Here are the cousins enjoying their Thanksgiving meal. Ryan polished off the turkey drumstick all on his own. Impressive! Not sure where Quinn was????

Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and didn't disappoint. I didn't get a picture of the beautiful pies my sister made, but they were oh so yummy!

Our turkey feathers that we mailed out to family were a success! The kids loved checking the mail box each day hoping for a feather to arrive. We loved reading as a family what our other family members are thankful for. This has been a fun family tradition.
We had our first snow fall this week. Quinn doesn't have boots or snow pants quite yet, so he had to wear Madison's old ones. When I first put on the pink boots he said, "No Mom, I want black boots." But after I explained to him it was either wear pink boots or not play in the snow he decided he'd go pink this one time.

1 comment:

Laura Duce said...

Wow, Quinn looks so different and big. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!a