Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We packed up the car and made the trip to Grace, Idaho for Thanksgiving this year. We spent the holiday with Hal's family. We were able to see almost all of his siblings and their families. We had a yummy spread of food and enjoyed the good company of family. Grandma Bennett gave all the grandkids Christmas pajamas and a Christmas book. We tried rounding up all the grandkids in their new pjs for a photo. It was a bit of a zoo! But somehow we were able to snap this photo of Quinn giving Madison a sweet little kiss.

5 comments:

Laura Duce said...

So cute! Can't wait to see them all growed up and see their personalities. Last year I was in my own little drug world so I missed all the fun. ;0)

weloveadoption said...

It was great to see you guys during the holiday. I am going to need to have you send me some copies of the cute pictures you took on your camera. I love the one of your kids.

bkbishopfamily said...

This is the sweetest kiss ever-I'm not quite sure if I could ever even bribe my kids to do that!

Serenity said...

That has got to be the cutest picture! So, so sweet!! Isn't it great when you can actually capture a moment like that in a picture?

Oakenfoldgrl said...

Cute pictures! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys. We all had a wonderful cold compliments of Mitch, and I didn't want to get anyone else sick. Sorry we didn't send our feather back..Cohen decided to do a little search and destroy. Gotta love boys! Hope all is well.