Monday, November 17, 2008

Meticulous Madison

Every day Madison "makes her room beautiful" (as she says it). I think it's pretty funny how careful she is in placing each item in it's proper place. She gets out all her stuffed animals, babies, etc. and puts them in the perfect spot. She is super diligent about keeping her bedroom door shut during the day so Quinn doesn't come in and mess up her room. I'm amazed that she has kept her room this way for a few weeks. It's great, I love it! I'm not cleaning her room, she is! I wonder where she gets this little quirk from....hmmmm???



Now when she's a messy teenager, I have proof of what a clean room she used to keep! We love our meticulous Madison!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So, can we assume that this is solid proof that OCD is genetic? ;0) Just kidding, I guess I'm just jealous that your kids keep their rooms clean unlike their messy cousins! Maybe Madison can come teach some of her techniques to me and my family sometime.

Christy H-B said...

very cute! thanks for sharing!
hugs and love to you guys-- your photos are very nice-- good looking family!
C

Emily said...

Ah, what a cutie. Wish my girls kept their room that clean! I wish I kept my room that clean!

Laura Duce said...

I'm like that but unfortunately you didn't rub off on Jeff. Darn.

Shannon said...

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad you started a blog! It's been way too long since we have caught up. Your kids are so cute. Hope all is well with you guys. If you want to check out our blog email me at parkertrent@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite(we're private).
Shannon Kingston

Serenity said...

That is too cute! Brecken goes through phases, she's either the extreme one way, or the extreme the other. I definitely like the clean extreme. That is so funny that Madison shuts Quinn out!

bkbishopfamily said...

sarah-I'lm so glad you started this blog! I've been thinking about your family lots and lots and hope all is as good as it looks! I LOVE your family pictures-you all look fantastic and the kids look so grown up-it has been way too long! We MUST get together soon...